Home > Member Benefits - Basic Benefits
The Doctor will see you now!
InteractiveMD is the newest and most advanced healthcare delivery system in America, providing individuals with telephone and secure e-mail access to board-certified physicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Individuals and families can connect with a network of U.S. based, state-licensed, physicians for information, diagnoses, and treatment recommendations. Physicians may also prescribe medication for common, non-emergency conditions, when appropriate. InteractiveMD's telehealth platform redefines traditional healthcare delivery by harnessing the power of digital telephony and the Internet. The result: Americans nationwide can now experience real-time, quality physician care – anytime, anywhere, and for anyone.Physician inquiries are UNLIMITED and INCLUDED as part of ALL HCCUA Membership Programs!
Diagnostic Consultations are included as part of the HCCUA Membership Program(s) as follows:
Basic Choice and My Choice Membership Programs
Easy Choice Membership Programs
- Includes 2 diagnostic consultations per Membership
Complete Choice Select Membership Programs
- Individual Membership: Includes 4 diagnostic consultations
- Single Parent or Couple Membership: Includes 8 diagnostic consultations
- Family Membership: Includes 12 diagnostic consultations
Complete Choice Enhanced Membership Programs
- 1500/3500/6500 Program(s): includes 2 diagnostic consultations
Additional diagnostic consultations for all Membership Programs are available at $40 per consultation.
- 1100 Program: Includes 2 diagnostic consultations
- 3300/6600 Program(s): Unlimited diagnostic consultations
Why use Telehealth?
When to use InteractiveMD:
- On-demand healthcare - Wherever and whenever you need, as often as you need. 24/7/365 Access.
- Save Money - Save hundreds or thousands of dollars by avoiding unnecessary doctors' office or ER visits.
- Save time - Avoid waiting for an appointment or sitting in the doctor's office.
- Our network of physicians - U.S. based, licensed, board-certified, and experienced.
- Your Primary Care physician is not available
- Requesting prescription medication or a refill*
- After normal business hours, nights, weekends
- For non-emergency medical issues & questions
- Traveling and need medical advice
Talk to a physician over the telephone or ask questions and get advice privately through secure e-mail.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Acid reflux
- Birth control
- Family planning
- Bladder infection
- Cold & Flu
- Congestive heart failure
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hair Loss
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Joint ache & pains
- Pneumonia (mild)
- Sinus conditions
- Sore throat
- Stable herpes
- Thyroid conditions
- Urinary tract infection
- Yeast infection
- Pediatric Care (Ages 6 years and up)
- Cold & Flu
- Ear infection
- Pink eye
- Stomach viruses
Telehealth network physicians providing diagnostic consultations for members may prescribe medication when indicated and as permitted by state law. These medications include, but are not limited to, drug classes such as antibiotics and antihistamines. Convenience prescriptions for maintenance medicines may also be obtained in cases where a member is in transition to a new insurance plan or doctor.
It is important to note that InteractiveMD is not a drug fulfillment warehouse. Prescriptions will only be issued when indicated and approved by a physician. In the event a physician does prescribe medication, he/she will usually limit the supply to no more than thirty days. Patients with chronic illnesses should visit their primary care physicians or other specialists for extended care. Participating physicians do not issue prescriptions for substances controlled by the DEA, for non-therapeutic use, and/or those which may be harmful (potential for abuse or addiction).
For a current list of DEA controlled substances, visit: http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules